INFORMATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT DO WE USE THEM FOR?
A cookie is a small data file stored in your browser each time you visit our website.
The utility of cookies is to record the history of your activity on our website, so that when you visit it again, it can identify you and configure its content based on your browsing habits, identity and preferences. A cookie is innocuous, does not contain malicious or malevolent code (e.g. viruses, Trojans, worms, etc.) that could damage your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), but it does have a certain impact on your right to data protection, as it collects certain information concerning yourself (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE RECORD?
Cookies do not usually collect special categories of personal data (sensitive data).
The data they save are of a technical nature, personal preferences, customization of contents, etc.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
Generally speaking, there are five types of cookies:
- Technical Cookies: These are the most basic cookies. They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services available on it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that integrate an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks
- Personalization Cookies: • These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s device such as, for example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: • These cookies allow the person responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the preparation of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the person in charge has included in a web page, application or platform from which the service requested is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the advertisements are displayed
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the person responsible has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies save information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising according to the same.
WHAT ARE OWN AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES?
- Own Cookies: : Own cookies are those that are generated and managed by the person responsible for providing the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are those generated by entities other than the person responsible (external services or providers, such as Google).
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DOES OUR WEBSITE STORE?
Below we list the type of cookies that our website stores and the purpose of these cookies:
|Type of cookie||Purpose||When and how it is saved|
|Google||Advertising||Through a code, daily|
WHAT CAN I DO WITH COOKIES?
Cookies can be erased, accepted or blocked, as you wish, for this you only need to conveniently configure your web browser.
At any time, you can prevent the installation of cookies (blocking) on your computer by means of the corresponding option of your browser, but in this case we will not be able to ensure the correct functioning of the different functionalities of our website.
Below, we provide links for the management and blocking of cookies depending on the browser you use:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
You can also delete cookies stored in your browser by using the browser settings.