DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The Management / Governing Body of Clínica DKF, SL (hereinafter, the data controller), assumes maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, ensuring continuous improvement of the data controller with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulations) (OJEU L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and the Spanish regulations on the protection of personal data (Organic Law, specific sectorial legislation and its implementing regulations).
The Data Protection Policy of Clínica DKF, SL is based on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for complying with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is capable of demonstrating this before the competent control authorities.
In this regard, the controller shall be governed by the following principles, which must serve all his staff as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data:
- Data protection by design the controller shall apply appropriate technical and organisational measures, such as pseudonymisation, designed to effectively implement data protection principles, such as data minimisation, and to integrate the necessary safeguards in the processing, both at the time of determining the means of processing and at the time of the processing itself.
- Data protection by default: the controller shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that, by default, only personal data necessary for each of the specific purposes of processing are processed
- Data protection in the information lifecycle: measures ensuring the protection of personal data shall be applicable during the entire lifecycle of the information
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
- Purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimisation: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
- Accuracy: personal data shall be accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable steps shall be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed are deleted or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the storage period: personal data shall be kept in such a way that identification of data subjects is not allowed for longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, through the application of appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- Information and training one of the keys to guaranteeing the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in the processing of such data. During the information lifecycle, all personnel with access to the data will be properly trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations
The Data Protection Policy of Clínica DKF, SL is communicated to all the staff of the person responsible for processing and making it available to all interested parties; consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all the staff of the person responsible for processing, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection rules applicable to their activity, as well as identifying and providing opportunities for improvement it deems appropriate with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Management / Governing Body of Clínica DKF, SL, as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt at all times to the current provisions on the protection of personal data.